Achieve satisfying precision with greater efficiency
ZEPTOLink™ helps enhance optimal lens positioning by producing precise and strong capsulotomies with a 360° IOL overlap
The blue circle marks the pupil used as a reference in manual CCC while the green circle marks the ZEPTO® capsulotomy.1
The IOL aligns with the ZEPTO® capsulotomy, placing it precisely on the patient’s visual axis.1
Better surgical outcomes with ZEPTO precision pulse capsulotomy (PPC)2
A well-formed, consistent and centered anterior capsulotomy is the foundational step in cataract surgery for providing optimal outcomes for the patient.
Results of this retrospective analysis of 337 ZEPTO surgeries resulted in 99.4% free-floating capsulotomies and 360-degree capsular overlap was obtained in 95% of cases.
Take precision to a whole new level with the ZEPTOLink IOL Positioning System™
- Nitinol ring design delivers consistent energy and temperature uniformity for strong, precise 360 degree capsulotomies
- Suction provided by the phacoemulsification system allows for precise, controlled, consistent centered capsulotomies
- Two nitinol ring sizes to support surgical needs of each patient
ZEPTOLink™ Power Console
- Seamless integration with any phacoemulsification system
- Small ergonomic design and user-friendly touchscreen display
- Efficient system setup, prime, and operation
- Provides complete surgeon control via phaco foot pedal
Schedule your free ZEPTOLink™ evaluation today.
REFERENCES: 1. Thompson V. Streamlined method for anchoring cataract surgery and intraocular lens centration on the patient’s visual axis. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2018;44(5):528-533. 2. Ifantides C, Lee J, Rouweyha R, Vital M, Sretavan D. et al. Precision pulse capsulotomy: performance metrics and utility In routine and complex cases. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2020;46(11):1522-1529.